I'm working on a card for another swap.
This one is really causing me fits.
This was my first design. bleh. I cased a retired Medallion card, this wasn't a big enough image. I didn't like it with the bigger images, too much white space in the middle of the images in the Daydream Medallions stamp set.
So my second sample. Better but I didn't like the cut off image. I stamped a bunch that way for the first card but after making the first one (above) I tossed that idea. The ribbon is the Polka Dot Ribbon turned over.
So after many trial and errors. You should see my discard pile. . . .
I decided this was the one for the swap. I gave up on green inks too.
Well, . . . . So many pieces to cut with the Framelits.
So I altered it to the card below. lol It's easier to cut solid CS rather than
around a stamped image, 4 layers x 25 swap cards. Makes for crossed eyes.